The Event is Sunday, October 13th, 2013 and runs from 6:00PM to 11:00PM.
At: 1198 Fulton Avenue, Corner of Scott in San Francisco.
$40 Ticket Includes: Entry, 1 glass of wine, Drawing time at the Atelier, Bidding Pen & Tour.
Presale Tickets Available Here (Thank you to everyone who attended! The next Salon is April 13th, 2014)
Prompt arrival is encouraged. Ins & Outs will be allowed. IDs will be checked at the door.
- Ladies: Long skirts or gowns in a formal style. Upswept hair and jewelry are lovely.
- Men: Dark suits or vests, ties and fine shoes. Tuxes or period men's wear are also acceptable.
- Gloves & Hats are encouraged for both sexes!
- NO: Jeans, sneakers, t-shirts, sweatshirts, baseball caps, khakis, shabbiness or lack of care. You will be turned away at the door!
- Please do your part to rise to this occasion. We aspire to bring out the best in all of us.
- There will be coat check available inside.
There are several places nearby to acquire the perfect attire. Please tell them we sent you!
- Dark Garden Corsetry
- 321 Linden St (between Gough and Octavia) - (415) 431-7684
- Distractions on Haight
- 1552 Haight St (between Ashbury St & Clayton St) - (415) 252-8751
- Decades of Fashion
- 1653 Haight St (between Cole St & Belvedere St) - (415) 551-1653
- Relic Vintage
- 1605 Haight St (between Clayton St & Belvedere St) - (415) 255-7460
- La Rosa Vintage
- 1711 Haight St (between Cole St & Shrader St) - (415) 668-3744
- Mystery Mister
- 1506 Haight St (between Ashbury St & Clayton St ) - (415) 552-4226
- Goorin Bros.
- 1446 Haight St (between Masonic St & Ashbury St) - (415) 436-9450
Directions & Map
The event is taking place at:
1198 Fulton Avenue @ Scott, San Francisco, CA, on the corner of Alamo Square.
Street Parking is available. This is a private residence. Please be courteous of the neighbors when arriving.